Monday, September 27, 2010

i'm (barely) famous!

checked my blog stats this morning and some one added me to StumbleUpon. i feel like a star! my little blog is growing but it's still hard to believe one day i might have more than 2 followers. ah, such is life! what to do today, what to do? i know chores are calling to me but i feel like shirking my work and doing something fun. as you can guess it's a beautiful day out and thus the boys are doing their favorite thing, playing in the pool out back. water has been colored purple and filled with bubbles, i can hear their little imaginations working over time. i, of course, am enjoying a cup of coffee and a slice of carrot cake. the most sinfully, delicious breakfast in the history of the world. what direction will the day take us, one can only wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment