Thursday, February 9, 2012

rainbow falls

finally developed my film from our april hike of rainbow falls in jones gap state park, sc. i felt like i was back in the foothills surrounded by rhododendrons. i will never forgot the feeling of awe that filled my body from the soles of my feet to the top of my head when we came around the bend and rainbow falls was right in front of me. what a rush!

due to not labeling my film as i was using it, i ended up with a giant grab bag of 120 film that i've been sending off to the darkroom. it's almost like christmas when i get an email in my inbox telling me my film's been developed, who knows what i'm going to find.

note to self...need more film. should i take the plunge and try black and white? for some reason i find that so much more intimidating then straight color film.












  

No comments:

Post a Comment