Sunday, May 16, 2010

finding direction




my first blog generated a lot of positive energy. woke up to a bright sun shining on me. the boys and i adventured outside to play in the dandilions and even took a walk to the park...well i walked, they drove their gator tractor. i couldnt have prayed for a better day, or maybe i did. finding my direction felt easier today and my shoulders felt lighter. its amazing how much the weather affects my moods.





still feeling like a ship lost at sea but i think i am seeing the lighthouse on the horizon guiding me safely to shore. whats on that shore is still a mystery but im putting my trust in the universe and going with the flow.


at least, thanks to small miracles, im not lying on my face like this poor doll baby the boys and i discovered today.

No comments:

Post a Comment