Saturday, May 15, 2010

first time for everything

never thought i would blog. laughed at people who blogged. yet here i am starting my own blog for no other reason then to get these thoughts out of my head and floating around in the universe. maybe i want this blog to be an action similar to prayer. i put it out there, i express a need and that need can now be answered by a higher power.

my husband and best friend is on a mission for the united states air force. a mission that has taken him to lands across the ocean, taken him far from my arms. that i continue every day is a miracle in its self. i see him in the eyes, hairlines and birthmarks of our children as i kiss them each morning. i find myself in a sort of bubble, time feels differently. what day is today? couldnt tell you. i wake, play, feed, clean, and change diapers in an endless cycle. will time speed up and bring my lover home tomorrow? i pray and i blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment