Saturday, July 14, 2012

a blogger apology

between mourning the loss of a friend(to moving), the start of the summer, and finding a new friend i have been neglecting my blog, again. i can only hope this summer has been as good to you as it has been to me, maybe keeping you too busy to notice the lack of new posts.

between gardening with friends, hiking, and a far away adventure to utah i feel like i have barely had time to keep up. oh yeah and i turned 30!! did i mention another babe is on the way? we're due on christmas day with what i hope will be our little girl. fingers crossed for now; we find out for sure in august. as of right now i've already gone crazy and checked my chinese lunar calendar, pee'ed on baking soda, and looked up every wives tale i could to convince myself i am for sure carrying a girl this time.

stick with me, i'll have lots of new posts coming out. i know i have been a bad little blogger...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment