Monday, July 23, 2012

lazy...monday?

the house is semi clean and the kids are distracted outside so what am i doing? looking at recipes for pains au chocolat. with the growing interest in everything french this recipe keeps popping up over and over, sounding like my kind of breakfast. this recipe over at epicurious seems easy enough for a jumping off point. a few that i came across have you making your own dough which would be exquisite but maybe a little beyond my capabilities. a friend just showed me how to make bread and although it was simple to make i find myself feeling very intimidated.

how delicious does that look!

i think i know what's for breakfast tomorrow, maybe with the farm fresh eggs i'll be picking up in town later today. a little coffee in the french press. sounds like my own slice of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment